School of wheels is always recruiting new members to join our Driver's Education team. Instructors needed for in-car instruction. Applicants must be 21yrs or older. Instructor certification offered to qualifying applicants. We offer paid training to those who finish the program and become certified.
Part time hours available. All Boston locations. After school, weekend, vacation, and summer hours needed. Make your own schedule.
Send your resume to mailto:email@example.com
1. Applicants shall be at least 21 years of age and have at least 24 months operating experience.
2. Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
3. Criminal Record Check - Applicants shall be subject to a criminal record check, and shall be rejected if they have been convicted of the crime.
4. Driving Record Check - Applicants shall be subject to a check of their driving record.
5. Applicants shall have satisfactorily completed and submit a certificate of completion of a 65-hour Driving Instructor Training Course (DITC), given by an approved driving school whose DITC curriculum is approved and on file with the RMV (see Driving Instructor Training Course). This course is required for new instructor applicants and those whose certifications have lapsed for more than 4 years.
6. Applicants shall successfully pass an exam administered by the RMV comprised of 100- questions selected from the most current edition of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Driver's Manual with a passing grade of at least 90%.
7. Applicants for a PDI Exam are limited to 3 failures in a 6 month period. An applicant who does not successfully pass after 3 attempts may be subject to retraining.
8. A two Hour Parent Class and in Office Time to learn paperwork.